15.2.11

missing australia...

sticker photos with Nathan, Ira, Eva and Karina.
Missinf: Wilkins and Terrence.
Chinese skool was so fun 4 all of us, "Hea" in class~ ^^
I'm gonna miss that...


SWITCH with Grace~
So much memories with her that won't be forgotten, IGA~


Reptiltle Park with Pemanee... she must be so loney now in Mercy...
My friend told me she was sitiing alone looke depressed and reading a book...

sign* starting to miss australia now...thinking back... i'm always complaning in the past... can't beileve i miss it now.. how funny... I miss pem.. she used to alwys make me laugh and smile... but now withouth her is like in my life is missing something..  but i guess this is what i wanted right? I wanted to go back to HK to have my life... i just miss my chinese skool friends.... i miss SWITCH... i miss Pem... oh well.. life is never fair anyway, and it can't be perfect.. maybe i'm in a bad mood caz of yesterday's valetine;s day. I knoe i shouldn't be but i don't know why i just am..

No comments:

Post a Comment